What is a TeleVisit?
Healow TeleVisitsTM are a safe and secure way for you to connect to you doctor remotely, via video and audio connection either on your smartphone or your computer (with audio and video capabilities).
How do I join TeleVisit?
On your smartphone or computer:
- Click on the text or email link that you receive from your doctor’s office. No login required.
- Or you can start the visit by logging into the healow app or patient portal your smartphone or tablet, or through the portal on your personal computer, if you have activated these options.
On the day of your appointment:
- Set aside a secure and private location for your appointment.
- “Arrive early” by logging into the healow app, patient portal or click on the link within the email reminder or text message your doctor’s office sent you.
- Fill out any patient questionnaires and vitals if applicable (answers are not mandatory on either form, but fill in what you can).
- Click “Proceed” to check your computer’s speed and ability to support TeleVisit.
- Click “Start TeleVisit” to enter the virtual waiting room.
- Your physician will begin the face-to-face TeleVisit and disconnect when the visit ends.
How to get started with TeleVisits
If you have any questions regarding TeleVisit or need assistance, call 212-769-7890.