Support Lighthouse Guild Team in the 2023 TD Five Boro Bike Tour
May 7, 2023Register for the 2023 TD Bike Tour
Date: Sunday, May 7, 2023
Start: Battery Park
Finish: Staten Island
Join our Visionary Committee and support Lighthouse Guild in the 2023 TD Five Boro Bike Tour on an unforgettable day cycling through New York City and help make a difference in the lives of people with vision loss!
The TD Five Boro Bike Tour is one of New York City’s iconic athletic events and a great way to directly impact the lives of the people of all ages whom we serve.
Lighthouse Guild Team Members can ride independently or register as a Tandem Riding Team.
On Sunday, May 7, 2023, riders will raise awareness of and funds for Lighthouse Guild programs and services, while crisscrossing all five boroughs of New York City with over 32,000 other cyclists. Support the Lighthouse Guild team!
- Rider Identification Kit (bib & bike plate) – this is your key to enter and participate in the Tour
- Snacks and entertainment at rest areas along the route
- Fully supported route with additional water stops
- Access to free bike repair along the route provided by Trek
- Access to SAG (Support and Gear) vehicles
- Entry to the Finish Festival on Staten Island
- Digital finisher certificate
- Free photos provided by Amazon
Each member of the Lighthouse Guild Team commits to a GOAL of raising $1000* for our comprehensive continuum of services and will receive:
- Guaranteed First Wave Charity Entry
- Exclusive Lighthouse Guild custom-made bike jersey
- Personal online fundraising page
- Light breakfast at the start and lunch at the Charity Partners tent at the finish
- Athletic tips and encouragement
- Fundraising platform assistance, including tips and shared best practices to help you meet your goal
- The chance to help Lighthouse Guild provide exceptional services to empower people who are visually impaired to achieve their goals.
* The cost of this event per rider is $400 which covers the registration fee and expenses related to the event. Lighthouse Guild requires a credit card to register, which will only be charged if the rider has not raised the minimum of $400 by Friday, May 5, 2023.
For more information email us.