Andrew Heiskell Braille and Talking Book Library Interactive Workshop for Kids
June 15, 2019
Fun for the whole family!
Time: Saturday, June 15, 1:30pm – 3pm
Location: 40 West 20th Street, NY, NY 10011
- Bring the kids and learn about exciting opportunities at the Heiskell Library
- Try the 3-D printer
- Create a tactile drawing with 3Doodler and sensational blackboards
- Check out Early Braille Literacy Kits
- Learn about storytime, music, Braille, and assistive technology for the whole family
- Sign up for adaptive summer reading program
For more information, contact Dr. Linda Gerra at 212-769-6318.